Campaign Cards Promo Cards
D&D Player Rewards
Starting with Winter Fantasy, the RPGA has distributed special promotional Campaign Cards for the D&D Rewards program at select shows around the world. If you haven't signed up already, visit D&D Rewards and take your play to the next level.
| | | | |
| Of the Aasimar
||2004 Promo Card 1 of 3: Creation
|Benefits: You are an aasimar, a member of a planetouched race blessed with the blood of celestials.
Racial Abilities: Assimar posses the following racial traits:
• +2 Wisdom, +2 Charisma: Assimar are blessed with insight and personal magnetism.
• Medium: As Medium creatures, aasimar have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
• Aasimar base land speed is 30 feet.
• Darkvision: Aasimar can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
• Resistances: An aasimar has acid, cold, and electricity resistance 5.
• Daylight (Sp): An aasimar can use daylight once per day (caster level equals character level).
• +2 racial bonus on Listen and Spot checks: An aasimar is always alert to danger.
• Favored Class: Paladin.
• Level Adjustment +1: Aasimar are more powerful and attain levels more slowly than members of other common races of Faerûn. This means that an aasimar character may only be created after a level kick, and when doing so the choice of aasimar takes up an entire level during character creation.
| Of the Earth Genasi
||2004 Promo Card 2 of 3: Creation
|Benefits: You are an earth genasi, a member of a planetouched race infused with the heritage of elemental earth.
Racial Abilities: Earth genasi possess the following racial traits:
• +2 Strength, +2 Constitution, -2 Wisdom, -2 Charisma: Earth genasi are strong and tough, but they tend to be somewhat oblivious and stubborn.
• Medium. As Medium creatures, earth genasi have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
• Earth genasi base speed is 30 feet.
• Darkvision: Earth genasi can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
• Pass Without Trace (Sp): An earth genasi can use pass without trace once per day (caster level 5th).
• +1 racial bonus on saving throws against spells and effects with the earth descriptor: This bonus increases by +1 for every five class levels the genasi attain.
• Clerical Focus: An earth genasi cleric must choose a deity that grants access to the Earth domain and select Earth as one of her two domains.
• Outsider: Earth genasi are native outsiders.
• Favored Class: Fighter
• Level Adjustment +1: Earth genasi are more powerful and gain level more slowly than members of the other common races of Faerûn. This means that an earth genasi character may only be created after a level kick, and when doing so the choice of earth genasi takes up an entire level during character creation.
|Scion of the Green Regent
||2003 Promo 1 of 3: Creation
|Benefit: During the Shieldmeet celebration in Loudwater you were dubbed one of the Scions of the Green Regent. As a scion, you're sworn to defend Loudwater and her environs as a matter of honor and duty. In return, the good people of the region treat you like royalty. Few of those folks will refuse a reasonable request made by you, and offer both food and shelter on your visits.
As a symbol of your dedication to the green regent, you bear a magical glyph on your forehead -- the unicorn symbol of Mielikki -- that glows with a light green aura. The glyph grants as much illumination as a candle, but its glare does not hinder your sight. Local legends say that covering the glyph or any attempt to magically suppress to remove it is a sure way to gain both the wrath of Mielikki and the mischief of Beshaba.
|Agent of the Red Fellowship
||2003 Promo 2 of 3: Creation
|Benefit: After the Shieldmeet celebration in Loudwater you were chosen by a failed Green Regent candidate, Stedd Rein, to be an Agent of the Red Fellowship. This newly formed organization is sworn to defend Loudwater and her environs as a matter of honor and duty, but lacks the legacy and respect the Scions of the Green Regent have. What it lacks in respect, it gains in financial backing by the Rein Family's Red Boar Trading Coaster. You gain an additional 50 gp to equip your character during character creation, and retain it as a bonus to your equipment value at higher levels.
|Orc of the High Forest
||2003 Promo Card 3 of 3: Creation
|Benefits: You are an orc of the High Forest. Orcs of the High Forest are an isolated offshoot of mountain orc.
Racial Abilities: Orcs of the High Forest possess the following racial traits:
• +4 Strength, -2 Intelligence, -2 Wisdom, -2 Charisma: Orcs of the High Forest are fantastically strong, but they react to situations with violence and poor planning.
• Size: Medium; Landspeed is 30 ft.; Darkvision up to 60 feet.
• Proficient with the greataxe and shortbow. Orcs of the High Forest train with these weapons from childhood.
• Light Sensitivity (Ex): Orcs of the High Forest suffer a -1 penalty on attack rolls in bright sunlight or within the radius of a daylight spell.
• Orc Blood: For all special abilities and effects, an orc of the High Forest is considered an orc.
Automatic Languages: Common and Orc. Bonus Language: Dwarven, Giant, Gnoll, Goblin, Illuskan.
Orc of the High Forest is both a race and a starting region. For its starting region you gain the languages listed above, and the following:
Regional Feats--Your regional feats are Daylight Adaptation and Resist Poison.
Equipment--You may take one of the following sets of bonus equipment:
• Potion of cure moderate wounds
• Masterwork greataxe, or masterwork orc double axe.
• 150 gp.