1999 Canadian Nationals Coverage
Welcome to Sideboard Online's ongoing coverage of the 1999 Canadian Nationals. We will be posting round-by-round pairings, standings and match reports. Keep checking back for updates.
Last update: Saturday, 1:20 PM PST
Congratulations to Marc Rajotte, Canadian Nation Champion! Congratulations also to Gary Krakower, Jurgen Hahn and Bruce Marsan who have also earned spots on the Canadian National Team.
- Marc Rajotte (8) def Gary Krakower (6), 3-0
- Jurgen Hahn (5) def Jeff Cunningham (3), 3-1
- Bruce Marsan (1) def Gabriel Tsang (7), 3-1
- Marc Rajotte (8) def Jurgen Hahn (5), 3-0
- Gary Krakower (6) def Gabriel Tsang (7), 3-2
- Jeff Cunningham (3) def Jason Simard (2), 3-1
- Bruse Marsan (1) def Ryan Fuller (4), 3-2
- Marc Rajotte (8) def Bruce Marsan (1), 3-1
- Jurgen Hahn (5) def Ryan Fuller (4), 3-2
- Gary Krakower (6) def Jeff Cunningham (3), 3-2
- Gabriel Tsang (7) def Jason Simard (2), 3-0
- Top 8 Decklists
- Analysis and Breakdown of Standard Portion by Deck Archetype
- Scenes from the finals
- Final Standings
- Canadian National Open Decklists
- Preview and First Draft Report
- Second Draft Report
- A Word From The Wise
- To Rant and Rave: A Few Minutes with Matt Vienneau
- Various pictures of the Canadian Nationals Play Area
- Various pictures from the Canadian Open
- Various pictures of Draft #1
- Various pictures of players and staff
- A Word From The Champion
© 1995-2003 Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Wizards is headquartered in Renton, Washington, PO Box 707, Renton, WA 98057.